Why seek help?
If you feel you may have some difficulty hearing, it pays to get checked by a hearing care professional to determine the type and degree of hearing loss. A consultation doesn’t take long and is completely painless.
At our Head Office and our branches nationwide, we provide hearing consultation and services such as:
- Our Audiologist will conduct patient evaluation to determine the medical history, job description, and habits, social life etc. before a hearing test is conducted.
- If needed, our in-house ENT Specialist will conduct initial medical examination to diagnose your hearing problem
Our hearing tests is categorized base on the initial consultation whereby test conducted at our centres includes:
- Pure Tone Audiometry Screening (PTA)
- Diagnostic Audiometry Test (comprehensive PTA)
- Audiometry Brainstem Response Test (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Accoustic Emission – OAE (new born hearing screening)
- Play Audiometry (for children between 3 – 5yrs)
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry – VRA (for children between 6mths – 3yrs)
- Distraction Test (for infant between 6 – 18mths)
All the above tests are conducted by our qualified Audiologist at all our 8 branches nationwide and certified by our in-house ENT Specialist.
Discussion of Solutions
- At the end of the consultation, our Audiologists will explain all options available to you in order to recover your hearing. You will be shown a selection of hearing aids that are appropriate and the differences and advantages of the products will be explained to you.
- Hearing aid trial will be conducted to determine the best options available according to your level of hearing loss and suitability to your lifestyle
- Hearing aid fitting will be conducted once we have found the right hearing aid for you. During the fitting of hearing aid, adjustments of the sounds will be made using computer software to give the best sound according to your degree of hearing loss and lifestyle
Verification & Validation (V&V follow-up)
After 2 weeks from the 1st fitting of the hearing aid, we will conduct Hearing Aid Verification and Validation process, primarily focuses on ways to confirm that the gain in the hearing aid matches to the prescribed fitting targets.
Meaning, we will evaluate whether the hearing aid functions according to what has been prescribed to your degree of hearing losses and if it’s benefited you in your day to day activities since the 1st time using it