Corporate Social Responsibility
World Hearing Day Fun Run Event 2019
Pada 2 Mac 2019 hari Sabtu, Perfect Hearing telah menyertai larian “Fun Run” di Hospital Segamat sempena World Hearing Day 2019 peringkat negeri Johor. Perfect Hearing telah diwakili oleh Nor Jalilah (Audiologis) Nur Shahrina staff Perfect Hearing Johor Bahru.
Charity Dinner for Silent Children 2018
On 7th September 2018, Perfect Hearing JB attended Charity Dinner Event for Silent Children. The event initiated by Persatuan Professianal and Kumpulan Sokongan Implan Koklea Johor with cooperation Jabatan Otorinolaringologi Hospital Sultan Ismail. The event has been placed at Restoran Pekin@Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru.
The objective of the program is to collect and increase fund for those whom had the hearing disability. Beside that, This program also to increase the awareness within hearing disability society and to form a confidence and courage attitude among the hearing disability people.
CSR: Hearing Screening
Darul Insyirah 2 , Sungai Ramal Dalam Kajang 2018
Program Kesedaran Kesihatan Masyarakat di Bandar Kinrara Puchong 2018
Organised by : BK4 Residents Association Bandar Kinrara Puchong.
2018 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programme with Darul Insyirah 1, Bangi.
Program Kesedaran Pendengaran Dan Pertuturan 2018
Minggu Keselamatan Dan Kesihatan Hospital Putrajaya 2018
Mini Karnival Sungai Buloh 2018
- The program is our initiative in embarking a nationwide drive to educate the public on hearing. It is a essential part of our mission in realising our objective.
- Currently we have a similar program jointly organized with PM Care, Persatuan Kebajikan Wanita Selangor and Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat whereby we provide free hearing screening at venues all over Peninsular Malaysia namely in rural and sub-urban & urban areas pre-selected by them.
Public Awareness Campaign
Our 2010 Campaign Partners
- PM Care
- Jabatan Perpaduan Wanita & Masyarakat Selangor
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat
- Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
- National Kidney Foundation
- Volunteers Without Front
- 1Malaysia Medical Camp