The audiologist, hearing aid dispenser or ENT specialist will examine your ears. This is to check for problems like excessive wax or ear infections.
If you have excessive wax or ear infections, than you may be refer to an Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Specialist for further examination.
If you do not have any medically related symptom, than you will be refered to an Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser to undergo a Hearing Test


Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Chat with us on WhatsApp